As a licensed and experienced residential architect in the St. Petersburg, FL area, specializing in environmentally sound design principals, I will work with you to ensure your dream building or addition can be built. I will provide guidance through the numerous stages of your project, including:
• Initial Consultation - I will come to your home or building site to gather information about your design ideas, budget, and housing needs. This will help me to develop key concepts and rough sketches to convey the size, general layout and appearance of the building, to take advantage of site amenities, and prepare an initial construction cost estimate.
• Design Development - Once you accept the design proposal, I will begin to turn the rough concept into a genuine building design, complete with floor plans, roof design, section and perspective. This also includes a few scale drawings, a basic structural plan, and simple instructions for the main components of the building.
• Construction Documents - The preparation of legal construction documents and written specifications will be prepared to secure all required building permits in your jurisdiction.
• Negotiation - I will help you find a contractor who is right for the job. Then I will work directly with your contractor to ensure that the building plans hold no surprises and can be constructed on budget.
• Construction Review - When construction begins, I will make periodic on-site reviews to help make sure that the work proceeds as planned and specified.
Whether you are adding a room or building a home, I will be the residential architect that gets the job done correctly and swiftly. Contact me for a consultation today about residential architecture services!
For More Information Click Here
Dr. Randy Swanson Architect AIA P.A. FL Lic #AR91787
7500 20th St North
St Petersburg, FL 33702
Phone: (727) 643-6469
Appointment Hours: Mon-Fri 10:00am - 4:00pm